Are you planning to purchase cricket accessories this IPL 2013?

By: Avinesh Prahladi 

Before, I go any further let me introduce myself. I am Jason and just like every other Indian, I am also crazy about Cricket. I am not partial to any particular team and I follow every cricket event whether it is a test match, one day series or T-20 series. With the start of IPL 2013, you must have witnessed the deserted look on the streets and shops. With the cricket season in the air, me and my friends planned a cricket tournament for which I needed a cricket kit. One fine day, I was exploring the internet and one of my friends called me and told me about www.dietkart.com. Let me narrate what made me to shop from this online shopping portal.   

On the occasion of IPL 2013, they have launched an IPL sale, where they were offering attractive discounts on cricketing products and cricket kits. As I was exploring their Sports and Fitness section, I was blown away by the range of cricket products that they were having on their website. The online portal is having tie-ups with some of the leading brands in the cricket world such as – SG, SS, Hawk, BDM, and USI. They were offering cricket kits as well. Frankly, I have never seen and heard of any online portal offering such a sale. It is the first online shopping portal to take such an initiative and I appreciated this.

The best part was that the cricket products were reasonably priced as compared to the other online websites. I decided to purchase cricket set for seniors under sports combos. I must mention here that my shopping experience with the online shopping portal was quite rewarding. Oh, I forgot to tell you that my team won the tournament.

No comments: